The smaller the business, the less likely it is to offer a retirement plan. According to data gathered by SCORE, 28% of businesses with less than 10 employees offer retirement plans. In contrast, 87% of businesses with over 100 employees offer them as part of their benefits mix. This is now all changing.
The “SECURE Act” is changing that and giving companies an unprecedented opportunity to begin a 401k at lower costs than ever before.
Tap into the power of Partnership for your retirement plan
We do all this, so you don’t have to
• Frees your staff from administrative tasks
• Provides you with ERISA experts for plan design and compliance
• Leverages outside investment expertise
• Provides plan sponsor website and reporting
• Easy online enrollment • Robust website with retirement planning guidance and financial wellness tools • Targeted participant engagement program
• TAG Resources 3(16) plan administrator fiduciary • TAG Resources named 402(a) sponsor fiduciary • Wilshire 3(38) investment lineup fiduciary • John Hancock Cybersecurity Guarantee
We make retirement plans work.